Urban Lending Solutions (ULS) has a compliant, cost effective solution to deliver your applicants’ appraisals and valuation products within the established requirements. ULS’ print/ship and mail or electronic services make your CFPB requirements manageable, so you can mail volumes of appraisals within 24 hours!
ULS’ high integrity process for print/ship mail includes:
- Established print/ship facility to meet your capacity needs.
- Cost effective solutions for variable digital printing and shipping your sensitive documents.
- Package, customized cover letters combined with appraisals, AVMs, and/or any applicable valuations for delivery to the borrower.
- Proven controls validate data and safeguard proper merging of applicable documents.
- Access controlled facility with on-site shipping hub for privacy and chain of custody controls.
- State of the art technology with 2D barcodes that are dynamically inserted for audit and compliance reporting.
- Fully automated with zero defects and no privacy events.
- Intelligent systems for document integrity, which are imaged for historical data retrieval.
Benefits of ULS’ electronic document delivery system:
- Verify the date sent, the date delivered, and if the documents were opened or downloaded by your borrowers. Track what reports were not delivered, opened, or bounced back from your borrowers in real time.
- Track what reports were not delivered, opened, or bounced back from your borrowers in real time.
Additional information for appraisal delivery and quality control of print/ship and mail documents: 1) postage is approximate and will adjust based on actual page counts, 2) envelope is ULS’ standard 9 x 12, 3) return address is lender’s information reprinted on envelopes or variable included with cover page, 4) SLA cutoff of data feed is midnight, and all appraisals received before midnight will be processed as one order and mailed the next day. 5) no same day mailing. 6) all appraisals will ship USPS first class mail.
ULS is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and Corporate Plus member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
LET US HELP YOU WITH YOUR PRODUCTION GOALS.
ULS’ MBE status helps companies meet their supplier diversity goals.