ULS combines the industry’s best people with the products, processes and technology to reduce operating costs, mitigate risk, reduce cycle times and build customer confidence.
Clients gain freedom from concerns about whether they hired a sufficient number of employees to handle a sudden influx of volume. The cost of outsourcing remains substantially lower than hiring, training and compensating an internal team. That savings makes it possible for companies to invest more resources into the growth of their businesses. ULS is one of the most experienced and diversified service providers to the mortgage industry.
For a current client: Within the first thirty days, ULS reduced the client’s loan cycle from sixty plus days to less than five days. The client’s operating cost was reduced, which saved the lender over $20 million in the first thirty days!
For a current client: The office of the CEO of a major bank was seeing an increasing number of customer complaints to which it could not respond to within the required time frames. Within the first thirty days, ULS added 150 trained staff to address issues and reduced backlog from 15,000 to 5,000 in six months.
The family of ULS companies are uniquely positioned to offer a variety of solutions:
- Prodovis Mortgage, LLC (Prodovis) provides mortgage fulfilment services: processing, underwriting, and closing services; home retention solutions; and loss mitigation offerings.
- Urban Lending Solutions Appraisals, LLC (ULSA) provides independent and accurate valuations of collateral.
- ULS provides title and settlement services.
- Walled Lake, LLC, a licensed collection agency, provides FDCPA compliant call center services.
Services Provided by the ULS Family of Companies:
Mortgage Fulfillment (Prodovis)
- Pre and Post Closing Review
- Loan Modification Analytics
- Document Fulfillment Services
- HAMP and Customized Modification Solutions
- Short Sales
- Deed in Lieu
- Nationwide Appraisal Management
- Collateral Reconciliation
- Enhanced Broker Price Opinions (BPOs)
- AVM Cascade
- Insured and Uninsured Title Searches
- Title Curative
- HUD Preparation
- Scheduling and Signing
- Post Closing Document Review
- Funding and Disbursement
- Final Title Policy Issuance
- FDCPA Compliant Call Center
- Licensed Collection Agency